Husband and Wife Fight All the Time - Read THE Book About Why




Get My Husband and I Argue All the Time - time tested truths for healing relationships for only one dollar.

"I wrote this classic book several years ago, and it is still one of my favorites," says Dr. Roland Trujillo, author and host of a radio advice program.

The book has undergone a make over a couple of times, and now is incorporated into The Myths and Mysteries of Marriage.

But My Husband and I Argue All the Time is a classic and will someday be a collector's item because it was Dr. Trujillo's first relationships book.

"I've decided to offer the eBook edition for only $1. Just click on the donate button in the right sidebar and donate $1 (using safe, secure Paypal) and I will send you a pdf of the book as an email attachment. It's that simple. "

Why do we argue? Why is my husband so quiet? Does divorce affect the kids? Can we reconcile? Why does my wife give me such a hard time? How can I forgive and forget? These are just a few of the topics discussed.

.
Table of Contents

 My Husband and I Argue All the Time 10
How to Forgive and Forget 24
A Deeper Look Into Relationship Dynamics 28
Just How Important is Dad? 46
Men, Straighten Up and Fly Right 51
Are There No More Good Men Left 56
Can I Reconcile with My Husband, Wife, or Child? 60
How Do I Become More Forgiving? 64
Is Food Your Secret Lover and Enabler? 67
Coach Roland Talks to Husbands and Dads 72
Dealing with Hard Times 87
My People Perish For Lack of Knowledge 92
Good Dads and Fathers – We Need Them More than Ever 96
A Listener Asks 99
Adam and Eve: The First Dysfunctional Family 105
Ego Problems 113
Recovery: Finding the Way Back from Naughty to Natural to Innocence 122
Coping with Manipulative and Controlling People 136
Change and Its Defense 141
My Son Doesn’t Listen to Me 166
Advice to Divorced Moms 171
Restoring Order in the Home and Nation Via a Change of Heart 178

Get My Husband and I Argue All the Time - time tested truths for healing relationships for only one dollar.

"I wrote this book several years ago, and it is still one of my favorites," says Dr. Roland Trujillo, author and host of a radio advice program.

The book has undergone a make over a couple of times, and now is incorporated into The Myths and Mysteries of Marriage.

 My Husband and I Argue All the Time is an in depth look at why we argue and why marriages fail.

"I've decided to offer the eBook edition for only $1. Just click on the donate button in the right sidebar and donate $1 (using safe, secure Paypal) and I will send you a pdf of the book as an email attachment. It's that simple. "


Special Update 2013: Putting the Forever Back in Love, my new book with advanced concepts in relationship building is now available. And newly updated too!

Plus a bonus section with strategies and insights for parents, parents to be, and adult children from dysfunctional families

 

Preview free now at Scribd.com

Hi, everyone. I have long wanted to write another book for the many people who visit this blog. The Myths and Mysteries of Marriage: Making Relationships Work is, of course, my most popular book and people have told me how it has helped them.

But I have long wanted to write another book about some of the difficult issues that people come here looking for answers for.

I am pleased to announce that I just finished the final edit of my new book. It should be on Amazon.com soon.

But you don't have to wait until it is on Amazon. You can get the book right now and start reading it today.

For a suggested donation of $5.00 or more, I will send you the eBook in pdf as a token of my appreciation. I will send it attached to an email right away.

Just click here and make a donation at safe and secure Paypal.

As soon as I am notified by Paypal, I will send you an email asking which ebook you would like. Just say Putting the Forever back in Love. I'll send it by email right away.  

Putting the Forever Back in Love - Advanced Concepts in Relationship Building

It is 353 pages, and the kind of information you will not get anywhere else. I know you are going to like it.

Putting the Forever Back in Love is only available at Scribd.com 

or directly from me for a donation of any amount. It is not available anywhere else. 







Popular Posts